My recent blog on the Theory of Everything did not include my diagram below. My diagram is even more relevant for part 2 today. Since writing part 1, I have been wondering whether the arrows resulting from the meta ingredients Energy, Resources, Transformation and Change are representing a phenomenon in positive psychology called the Flow. Nautilus, 4...
Theory of Everything
11 Apr, 2019
While cleaning my email box, I noticed a recent Economist article about a Theory of Everything, albeit for economists only. It reminded me of my own ambition to come up with such a theory. I still remember a brief moment several years ago, when I suddenly saw the interconnectedness of everything in my mind. During my cleaning, I also noticed a recent...
- Inflation Is Good for You (the Intercept)
- There is no easy escape from the global debt trap (FT)
- Democracy slipping away at record rate, intergovernmental body warns (Reuters)
- From “are you being served?” to “will you be served?”
- The law of supply and demand in hospitals
- The law of supply and demand
- Who is to blame for hospital demand exceeding supply?
- The EU Bankrolled a Rebellion That Threatens to Tear It Apart (Bloomberg)
- ‘We doen te lacherig over snurken. Het is een onderschat relatieprobleem’ (de Standaard)
- We moeten ons afvragen: wat betekent ‘2G’ voor de democratie? (NRC)
- Go with the flow
- Democrats getting undemocratic and liberals getting illiberal
- Why our egocentrism is the source of our stupidity
- Dutch PM: “What more can I do??”
- You bring out the worst in me
- What is “gain-of-function” research? (the Economist)
- Truckers warn ‘disastrous’ mandate will worsen supply chain chaos (WE)
- The 3 roads to Wisdom (2)
- Where indifference is bliss, solutions are near
- How can something be so right AND so wrong?